Please follow Guest Blogging Guidelines below to have your work featured at wpkicker.com!
We’re looking for well-written, interesting, detailed and exciting blog posts, articles, tutorials and reviews about WordPress plugins, themes, and any activity, which have something new to offer. The article must be your own original work and must not be published elsewhere, should be backed by enough research and should reflect the same as well.
Wpkicker will retain the publishing rights to all content submitted exclusively.
• 600+ words, please.
• Images, which can be added to the post, along with a feature image (300×300). Make sure the images are properly credited.
• Examples, examples…
• Internal links to other content on our sites.
• Good headings and subheadings.
• An Author Bio section must be included.
Note: We reserve the right to remove/add links and edit the content for readability before final publication.
We read and go through all submissions. It might take us 1-5 days before we reply to your submission. Publication of your article usually takes 5-10 days if it is approved.
Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Plagiarized or Duplicate content: Sending us copied or duplicate content is a waste of your time. Do not send a copy or a re-written version of a post that has already been posted on your blog or elsewhere.
- Poor formatting: The article you send across should be blog-ready. When we say blog-ready, we mean it should be proofread, well formatted, with headings, subheadings and should be ready to be posted.
- Blah content: It’s simple. Content that is not engaging will not be accepted.